Senior Business Consultant | Paris, London
Updated: Sep 22
Senior Business Consultant – Back Office Operations
As part of our business architecture team, you will play a key role linking business and IT for our key customers. Activities include:
1. Working with the project team, helping to empower and advise resources at all levels.
2. Establish and maintain a strategic partnership with the client.
3. Working closely with business architects, senior consultants and program management, you will be a key player in initiating the IT program:
Using and improving Fenixys methodologies, you will participate to the definition of the high-level scope, and high-level target operating model based on in-depth analysis of the business needs
Contribute to the IT transformation MVP roadmap
Organising and leading the analysis of business requirements in your area of expertise.
4. As a key player of the global delivery team, you will be responsible for ensuring that business expectations are met by IT deliveries
Defining a scaled agile backlog that reflects business needs
Continuously refining and adjusting the backlog based on input from the Agile teams (business specialists, product managers and developers)
Clearly communicating the progress to program management and key business stakeholders
Participating in or conducting Agile ceremonies in partnership with client resources
Key role in the follow-up of the solution delivery, and the different testing cycles.
Managing new requirements, change requests and design conflicts in your area of expertise.
Ease the communication between business and IT
In addition to your important client activities, Fenixys is a small company that is growing fast, you will devote some of your time to strategy and growth of the company:
Identifying opportunities for Fenixys
Capitalising on client activity to refine and improve Fenixys’ methodologies
Contributing your ideas about how the company should grow.
1. You have more than 5 years’ experience working for a financial software vendor, a financial institution or leading consultancy firm with experience in capital markets and/or complex IT transformation
2. You have strong Operations business knowledge and different Operations processes:
3. You had exposure to one of the leading software vendors: Murex, Calypso, Finastra...
4. You are a self-starter, you do not wait to be told what to do, you can identify where your expertise can be put to best use
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
6. You have maintained strong relationships with your clients in your current or previous roles
7. You share your knowledge with your collaborators
8. You are highly motivated by capital markets and technology
9. You are prepared to work in an English-speaking environment
10. You are willing to travel (2 days a week in Europe).
54 avenue Hoche
75008 Paris, FRANCE.